Join Tables in Wonderland now!
$175 for Florida Residents
$150 for Walt Disney World® Resort Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Disney Springs™.
You must be 21 years old or older to purchase.
How to Purchase:
- If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Disney Springs™ to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
- If you are a Florida Resident or Walt Disney World® Resort Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Disney Springs™ to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Walt Disney World® Resort Passholders may also purchase over the phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.
General Block-out Dates:
- All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked-out for Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
- Tables in Wonderland is not valid toward Chef’s Tables at Disney Signature Restaurants, Fantasmic Dinner Packages, Food and Wine Festival events, Candlelight Packages, or any other Special Dining Package Events.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit Cards that are used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
Valet and Parking:
- Resort and Disney Springs™ valet services are complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Resort or Disney Springs™ restaurants. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt from the participating Resort or Disney Springs™ restaurant at the Valet Stand upon retrieving your vehicle. Complimentary Resort valet parking is not intended for length of stay at a Resort and may only be used if the vehicle is parked at a Resort for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Resort restaurants of that same resort. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- Theme Park parking is complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Theme Park restaurants. Before 5:00pm, please pay for parking at the Auto Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the Theme Park, and if it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card, parking receipt, and dining receipt for parking reimbursement. After 5:00pm., members can show their membership card at the Auto Plaza to enter the parking lot. Theme Park admission is required for dining in all Theme Park restaurant locations. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
Pre-Paid Reservations and Dinner Shows:
- For any participating Walt Disney World® Resort restaurant where reservations are pre-paid, make your reservations as you normally would, and pay the full amount. Once you arrive for your pre-paid reservations a valid Tables in Wonderland card must shown at time of arrival or ticket pick-up in order to receive the 20% discount. Tables in Wonderland discounts for show times are subject to change without notice.
Disney Dining Plan:
- If you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items that are purchased at a participating restaurant, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount as long as the restaurant participates in Tables in Wonderland.
For Dining Reservations:
For more information about Tables in Wonderland, please call (407) 566-5858. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to dial this number.
For a limited time, select Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants are offering a special discount for Tables In Wonderland Members.
This special 30% discount is available through Sept. 30, 2017, at the following restaurants during the dinner meal period before 6:30 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m.:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Must present your valid Membership Card and photo ID. Not valid with other offers, discounts, packages or promotions. Existing 20% discount continues to be available between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. or other meal periods where available. Some exclusions and restrictions apply, and discounts cannot be combined. The Discount is valid on regular price food and beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) at participating Walt Disney World owned and operated locations. Special events excluded.
Please join us for our 2017 Delicious Disney, A Chef Series – Storytelling with Food.
An exquisite series of dining events featuring award-winning culinarians from the Walt Disney World® Resort. Join us as they present unique and inspired culinary creations coupled with deliciously creative wine pairings. All Tables in Wonderland members will receive an exclusive gift!
August 16 at 6:30 p.m.
A Walk Around the World with Disney
Featuring Director of Culinary Development Edwin Wronski and the Flavor Lab Team
Location Markham’s at Golden Oak*
$249 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
December 6 at 6:30 p.m.
Farm-to-Table Dining Experience
Featuring a Collaboration of Disney Chefs
Location The Disney Tree Farm
$199 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Tickets are available for purchase while supplies last.
Tables in Wonderland discounts do not apply.
All Delicious Disney reservations may be booked by calling 407.939.5773 daily between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Tables in Wonderland membership program, please call us at 407-566-5858 or by emailing us at WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@Disney.com.
Talent and content are subject to change or cancellation without notice