Join Tables in Wonderland now!
$125 for Florida Residents
$100 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Downtown Disney® area. You must be 21 years old or older to purchase. Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
How to Purchase:
- If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
- If you are a Florida Resident or Annual / Seasonal Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase by mail or phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by mail or phone.
Valet and Parking:
- Resort valet services are complimentary to members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Resort restaurants. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt from the participating Resort restaurant at the Valet Stand upon retrieving your vehicle. On Tables in Wonderland Block-Out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- Theme Park parking is complimentary to members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Theme Park restaurants. Before 5:00pm, please pay for parking at the Toll Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the Theme Park, and if it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card, parking receipt, and dining receipt for parking reimbursement. After 5:00 p.m., members can show their membership card at the Toll Plaza to enter the parking lot. Theme Park admission is required for dining in all Theme Park restaurant locations. On Tables in Wonderland Block-Out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- Block-out dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mothers Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase. Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- A charge of 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- A charge of 20% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at Victoria & Albert's.
- When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people. Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
Pre-Paid Reservations and Dinner Shows:
- For any participating Walt Disney World restaurant where reservations are pre-paid, please make a reservation and pay full price at the time of booking. Upon arrival to the restaurant, present the Tables in Wonderland card for a 20% refund.
- For the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, the show times are 4:00pm, 6:15pm and 8:30pm.
- From September 30, 2012 through March 7, 2013, the Tables in Wonderland discount will be offered only at the 8:30pm show.
- From March 8, 2013 through August 31, 2013, the Tables in Wonderland discount will be offered only at the 4:00pm show.
- From September 1, 2013 through September 27, 2013 the Tables in Wonderland discount will be offered only at the 8:30pm show.
- Tables in Wonderland discounts for show times are subject to change without notice.
Disney Dining Plan:
- If you are on a Disney Dining Plan, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items that are purchased, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are dining on the Disney Dining Plan, and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount.
For Dining Reservations: