Join Tables in Wonderland now!
$125 for Florida Residents
$100 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Downtown Disney® area. You must be 21 years old or older to purchase.
How to Purchase:
- If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
- If you are a Florida Resident or Annual / Seasonal Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® Area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase over the phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.
**Victoria& Albert’s will honor Tables in Wonderland discount through July 31st, 2014. As of August 1st, 2014 the restaurant will no longer participate in Tables in Wonderland.
*Beginning August 1st 2014, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse will be subject to the additional blockout weeks of:
November 23-29, 2014; December 21-27, 2014; March 8-April 4, 2015; May 31-June 20, 2015.
Blockout dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit Cards used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification
- The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at Victoria & Albert's.
- When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
Valet and Parking:
- Resort valet services are complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Resort restaurants. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt from the participating Resort restaurant at the Valet Stand upon retrieving your vehicle. On Tables in Wonderland Block-Out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- Theme Park parking is complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Theme Park restaurants. Before 5:00pm, please pay for parking at the Auto Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the Theme Park, and if it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card, parking receipt, and dining receipt for parking reimbursement. After 5:00pm., members can show their membership card at the Auto Plaza to enter the parking lot. Theme Park admission is required for dining in all Theme Park restaurant locations. On Tables in Wonderland blockout dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
Pre-Paid Reservations and Dinner Shows:
For any participating Walt Disney World® Resort restaurant where reservations are pre-paid, make sure to request the Tables in Wonderland discount at the time of booking for discount to be applied. A vailid Tables in Wonderland card must then be shown at time of ticket pick-up to retain the discount. A refund can also be given at ticket pick-up if the Tables in Wonderland discount was not applied at time of booking. Tables in Wonderland discounts for show times are subject to change without notice.
Disney Dining Plan:
- If you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items that are purchased at a participating restaurant, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount as long as the restaurant participates in Tables in Wonderland.
For Dining Reservations:
If you are a Tables in Wonderland member, and would like to receive email updates on our Special Events, please send your Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, your first and last name, zip code, and e-mail address to: WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com. If you are not a Tables in Wonderland member yet and are joining soon, please give your email address to the Guest Relations Cast Member when purchasing your Tables in Wonderland card, in order to be added to the email list. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing, please click the link at the bottom of the email.
Call (407) 566-5858 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST) for more information. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.